SET Solutions will determine if workers have adequate skill and knowledge to safely perform their jobs. Our assessment is targeted for the following questions:
- Do training and qualification programs adequately provide workers with sufficient knowledge and skills to work safely on equipment?
- Is an effective method in place to assess worker knowledge and skill?
- How do leaders ensure workers have adequate knowledge and skill before assigning work?
The assessment would include the following areas of focus:
- Review a sample of training and qualification records to determine if workers are currently completing required training prior to being assigned related tasks.
- Review a sample of training course material to determine if information is trained and determine how knowledge and skills are assessed during training activities.
- Conduct interviews with training instructors to determine what training and assessment methods are used during training activities.